Apply for the JA Company Program Competition and Win a $1000 with your team!
Submissions are open for JA Ghana’s first ever virtual entrepreneurship competition for Senior High Schools across Ghana.
This innovative program aims at inspiring the next generation of young entrepreneurs. At JA, we believe that when young people are given the opportunity today, they would not have to wait to be leaders of the future. This virtual competition gives you the opportunity to lead now, right from your homes.
• 1st Prize e-certificate, $1,000 and a chance to represent Ghana at the JA Africa Company of the Year Competition
• 2nd Prize e-certificate – $500
• 3rd Prize e-certificate – $300
• Tomorrow Foundation Future Tech/ Innovation Award – $200
• Peter Gbedemah Social Impact Award – $200
• Databank Excellence in Teamwork Award – $200
• Open to only senior high school students in Ghana
• Be a team of 3 to 5 members
• Team members must be from the same school
• Each team member must have a valid Gmail account
• Complete the 4 weeks module of the JA Company Program on Google Classroom
• Sign up with teams of 3 to 5 students
• Complete the 4 weeks module of the JA Company Program
• Each team submits a 1 minute video elevator pitch
• Judges screen and shortlist elevator pitches to top 12 teams
• Online voting for 12 shortlisted elevator pitches
• Top 6 teams compete in the grand finale for JA Ghana Company of the Year (COY) Competition 2020 (Live via Zoom)
The program starts on Monday June 15, 2020
Please complete the form below to register
Thank you for registering for the JA Company Program. We will contact you via email in the next few weeks. Invite your friends and colleagues to register by sharing this link.